Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lovely Bloodflow

Baths is a great artist out of the Chatsworth, California. I've honestly never been a fan of this genre of music for lack of an artist to hook me and reel me in to the electronic/down tempo/glitchy stylings he and his peers put out, but something about Will Wiesenfeld's vulnerable yet ernest sound drew me in. Take this ill music video and song, entitled 'Lovely Bloodflow,' a track off his 2010 full length Cerulean. When I hear Wiesenfeld botch the entrance of his vocals, and continue the track, pretentiousness flies out the window, and is replaced with a relatable sense of humanity. This music video is a great representation of his music because you'll sit there thinking "I don't know what the fuck is going on, but it is so dope." Which is pretty much all I thought upon hearing Cerulean - a mindfuck wrapped in a leather jacket. A sound so dope you can smoke it. Czech it.




Actually, fuck it I'll make it a twofer and throw up every I know's favorite track by Baths, Aminals

No comments: